Saturday December 7th, 2019,
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
The Music Academy
No. 168, TT Krishnamachari Road, Royapettah, Pudupet, Gopalapuram, Tamil Nadu 600014,
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why Thamizhum Naanum is for two days this year?
Thamizh Classical Music is an everlasting platter and one day in a year is never sufficient to relish it. To serve more to the Rasikas, the concert is scheduled across two days this year.
2. Is it a repeat performance on the second day?
There will be no repetition. A different set of handpicked songs will be performed on each of the days.
3. Who are the accompanists for both the days?
The following artistes will accompany Sanjay Subrahamanyan in the concert.
On December 7: S Varadarajan- Violin, Neyveli Venkatesh- Mrudangam, K V Gopala Krishnan- Kanjira
December 8: S Varadarajan- Violin, Neyveli Venkatesh- Mrudangam, N Gurupasad- Ghatam
4. What is the duration of the concert?
The concert will go on for 2.5 hours without a break on both days.
5. Will there be a live telecast of the event?
No. The event will not be telecast live.
6. When do the booking open for Thamizhum Naanum 2019?
You can start booking your tickets from October 24, 2019, 12AM onwards.
7. The Music Academy has limited parking space. Is there an alternate parking space available?
Yes. Limited slots are available at St Ebbas Girls Higher Secondary School. But to help us manage traffic better, we request you to kindly use cabs/ autos.
8. How are the seats numbered at the Music Academy?
The seats are numbered as per the online chart. You can book tickets in a specific row and choose your desired seat number. Allocation of seats is subject to availability.
9. What time do the gates open?
The gates open at 6:00 pm and the concert starts at 6:30 pm.
10. Can I buy tickets for the show at the counter?
To buy tickets by cash, you can call our helpline number +91 89407 48691 and visit our event office- Show Space, No.4, G3 Building, 1st Floor, Bharathi Nagar Cross Street, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai- 41.